Thursday, April 2, 2009

A bit of lovely feedback and a TNT sale





I somewhat recently did a custom order for some wedding favors for someone and they were incredibly happy with the end result. I did some jasmine shea butter and rose petal glycerin soap samples wrapped in beige and brown tulle for them and I think they turned out rather nicely. Pretty, simple, and practical.

She gave me the feedback for her order today, and it was very nice. My favorite part was the photo she sent of the favor display (the bottom image).

Also, tonight of course is another TNT (Thursday Night Special) Sale!

For tonight only! 30% off anything in my shop but samples and gift certificates! So stock up!

Refunds will be given via paypal, or you can convo me and I will reserve and adjusted listing for you if you do not use that payment method. This sale is in effect until 12 noon EST Friday, April 3rd.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment