Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A mememememe from Facebook

These are my firsts. If I tag you it means I want to know yours. Copy and paste this note into your notes, delete my answers and fill yours in. Tag me back and anyone else whose "firsts" you want to know about...

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? I went with myself. I didn't have a date.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? no

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? beer...I used to go around at my parent's party when I was 3 or 4 and drink people's beers lol (I hate beer now)

4. What was your FIRST job? I babysat a few times as a teenager, but my first official job was as a secretary for the Medina County Extension Service. I know more about 4H and dairy cows then I ever wanted to.

5. What was your FIRST car? an '89 Chevy Berretta. Silver. I loved that car.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? blogger (to let me know I had posted successfully)

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? I didn't think of a person...I sleepily though of my bunnies and how I needed to feed them.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? wow, I can't remember. I know I liked her though.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Florida (Disney)...my one and only flight. I think I was 4 or 5, and I went with my Grandma.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? no. We moved and I lost track of her long ago.

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? I think it was over my cousin's house

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? The clerk at the gas station

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My dad's second marriage

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? got up and stumbled to the bathroom, as per usual

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Rick Springfield baby! I was in second grade hahaha. Saw him at Blossom.

16. FIRST tattoo? Dawn's eye on the back of my neck, and the one Lenore on my right arm. (I got them done the same day)

17. FIRST piercing? my ears...I don't remember exactly when, but I think I was in middle school. I had to let them close up, and then I got them repierced a few years later

18. FIRST foreign country you've gone to? Canada eh

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Star Wars, the REAL first one (I refuse to acknowledge those abominations that came later)

20. When was your FIRST detention? 9th grade (I was a good girl)

22. Who was your FIRST roommate? I had 3 heh. Bobbi, Rob and my boyfriend at the time, Paul

23. If you had one wish. What would it be? to reside in a place that doesn't suck the life out of me, where things are more equal and fair in my marriage

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? How to pull people's heads out of their asses with swift and careless abandon (second being Kym's answer, which was to make people's heads explode with my mind lol)

25. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage? yes

26. What was the first sport that you were involved in? soccer, very briefly

27. What were the first lessons you ever took? ballet

28. What is the first thing you do when you get home? what is this get home of which you speak? If you mean from work, that doesn't apply. I'm always at work.

29. Who do you think will be the next person to post this? not a clue

No comments:

Post a Comment