Thursday, March 5, 2009

I have an interview I should be finishing...

...and I will, I swear! *tries to look innocent and sweet*

I've been meaning to update on new stuff for my shop...I've posted a fair amount, and have a fair pile more to add. Not to mention a rather huge to-do list that I almost find daunting. Almost.

Some new fragrances are: Fresh Cut Grass, Cinnamon Buns, Ylang Ylang, Brown Sugar and Fig, Raspberry Lemonade, Witch's Brew, Fresh Laundry, White Tea and Ginger, Berries and Cream, Cinnamon and Apple Orchard. They all smell absolutely divine! The Cinnamon and Ylang Ylang smell like the natural stuff which is great.

I also will soon have soymilk soap (for you vegans out there), shaving soap, a new honey sweetened glycerin, and more shampoo soaps.

There's fresh cut re-batched goat's milk scented with green tea and mandarin sitting on my cutting board as we speak.

So yeah, a bit of a "new, cool stuff" type of announcement.

Now, time to list some items and then work on those interview questions!

3 comments:

  1. Those are some Awesome fragrances!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the soymilk soap idea is amazing. You have some really interesting stuff in your shop. I am so looking forward to my samples when I get home!

    ReplyDelete