Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Enter to win a $10 gift certificate to my Etsy shop!
















So I'm creeping up on 300 hearts, which is just fantastic. In honor of this, I will be giving away a $10 gift certificate to my Etsy shop. :)

Simply leave a comment to enter. You can convo me on Etsy or email me at nemesisn72@yahoo.com as well. I will announce the winner when I reach that 300th heart.

This offer is good on anything in my shop, and does not exclude shipping. Spend it right away, or give it as a gift!

^-^

6 comments:

  1. Crossing fingers..would looooove to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Consider yourself entered. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I love your shop!
    I had never seen it before finding you on the etsy forum.
    NAG CHAMPA skully soaps!!!!
    that is too awesome!

    heidig@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I win can you ship me your owl? What size cage does he need?










    (just kidding)
    MysteryPetz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my husband would take issue with me sending you Xena lol. ;) But you can always get a picture of her. :D

    Thanks so much everyone!

    ReplyDelete