Monday, February 9, 2009

Esque tagged me!

:)

Esque tagged me and now I am supposed to list 8 random things about myself and then tag 8 other bloggers. Here it goes:

1) I sing to my kitties when no one is around.

2) I adore Jensen Ackles and Andy LePlegua. Sooooo fine. One is totally vanilla, and one is super hot and tattooed. Can we say polar opposites?

3) I have some seriously hot clothes collecting dust. Man, I miss my life.

4) I've modeled in fashion shows.

5) I have a weakness for Jones Soda and Vanilla Coke.

6) I love the ocean.

7) I have a serious weakness for shiny, sparkly things.

8) I have an almost fetish-like love of books. I even sleep with books in my bed. Always.


I'm supposed to tag eight people, but I don't know how to post links in here yet. :( So the eight people following my blog currently can do this (excluding Esque, which would make the ninth)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment