Wednesday, February 4, 2009

ARRRRRRRGH

I kinda hate PayPal right now. Seriously.

They screwed up and tried to charge my bank account instead of taking funds from my PayPal balance (which of course would make sense) so now I'm in the hole almost $75 in fees and such. I emailed multiple times, and even tried to call, but after being on hold for 10 minutes the system hung up on me today. So after going back and forth a few times I get an email from them telling me that since my account is verified that means my bank account is my backup source of funding blah blah blah. As if I was not aware of that.

Basically it told me that it was my fault and they weren't going to do anything about it.

How nice of them.

Can someone please come up with another online checkout that works properly most of the time, and that rectifies mistakes?! I swear if I had the technical knowledge and financial backing I would so do it myself.

F PayPal, and F Ebay.

I hates them. This is the second time in about 3 months that said company has messed up my bank account and my credit card. The grand total in damages is somewhere in the range of $350.

*headdesk*

1 comment: