Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Helpful Website for Those Curious About Common Skincare/Beauty Product Ingredients


In my search to find information on good natural preservatives to use in my products I found a very nice website that is quite helpful. You may wish to take a peek. Remember that just because something is labeled "natural" or "organic" does not mean it really is either of those things. Labeling regulation here in the U.S. is not very good in my opinion, especially when it comes to personal care items. It's amazing what manufacturers can get away with! This is one of the many reasons I began making my own body butters, etc....I have much more control over what goes into my product and therefore onto my skin. I use all of the things I make, and I have some of the fussiest skin you can imagine. If I can use it then most anyone else can!

I hope some of you find this helpful. What we put on our bodies is just as important as what we put into our bodies. Our skin absorbs a great deal, so be good to it!

Click here to see the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment