Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A very cute little blog

has decided to feature some of my Little Bunny Fu Fu Samples!

You can take a peek here: hopping through the forest...

In other news I have finally decided to seek surgery for my...um...female issues. I just cannot stand this any longer. When I sit back and think of all the time I've spent laying in bed miserable and all the things I've managed to miss...well, it's high time I buck up and do something. I just hope it helps, as there is no guarantee that it will.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know anything about your female problems, but I hope you get help and get to feeling better. I love your Bunny Foo Foo's. Sometimes I call my cats Kitty Foo Foo.

    PussDaddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Puss! I miss you in the forums. I actually have a bunny named Fu Fu. :D

    ReplyDelete